10 Jul 2022

10 Jul 22 - Meeting The New Neighbours

I'm keeping with the themes of the last two Blog Posts of low-angle photography & the garden. It's always good to meet the new neighbours as I catch up with the long overdue removal of weeds from my gardens. This is one of five Robins that have been checking out the area I've been gardening for some bonus food in the last few days. The others are a couple of adults, one of which is tailless, a second similar-aged juvenile Robin and a juvenile Robin from an earlier brood, that is going through a body moult & is developing a red breast. While this juvenile Robin tolerated the adults, it was quick to drive off the other juveniles.
Robin: Juvenile. It became more confident with me today & approached to within about six inches of the IPhone
Robin: Juvenile
Robin: Juvenile